I usually use my Syncrowave tig machine for stick,more often than not I just MIG everything with ER70S6 and 80/20 gas. I did score a ton of old stick electrodes years ago at an auction,(refrigerator full)-a lot of them are super high nickel content 100K psi rod from the 70's and the clay flux is crumbling and coming off, so I just scrape it all off and use it for TIG filler rod for stainless and oddball stuff..for stick I caved in from my strict USA made welding machine rule and bought a orange chinese "Hitbox" 200A stick welder,just add a 'S' to the start of the brand name,its the size of a tissue box, 120 or 240V and will burn a 1/4"rod pretty well..not as smooth as the Miller but its great for a quickie job,throw it in the back of a golf cart and plug into a small generator like Jims 3500W and go anywhere..run what ya got but watch your tensile strength of the flux MIG wire Sonny when doing work like the fork brackets that are stressed to the max..use 70,000psi wire at least..i'd be using the 100k psi rod..i dont know what tensile the flux core is