Machine Builders Network+
Posted By: Fshook Finish coffee, now get to work - 04/06/2019 02:54 PM
This being single stuff is mighty foriegn , got to do everything now. Todays mighty task is filling a dumpster. Oh joy of the ,,,, but tonight birthday party for someone gonna be 6 from now onπŸ˜‰
Posted By: sonny Re: Finish coffee, now get to work - 04/07/2019 01:06 AM
Makes it hard on a guy, Frank! --- A couple other guys that I know have the same problem! Tell that birthday 6, that we said Happy Birthday!
Posted By: Fshook Re: Finish coffee, now get to work - 04/07/2019 03:18 AM
Thanks Sonny, sure was a good day to be 6 for sure.
Got the one chicken pen dismantled and in dumpster looking forward to a normal front street view. Saw a guy one arming a troy bilt this afternoon, get ready the ground has woke up again,πŸ‘
Posted By: sonny Re: Finish coffee, now get to work - 04/07/2019 01:51 PM
Wanted to get our onion plants in , but rain again today! --- Not sure how much longer we can store them!--- usually able to plant the day they come,--not this year. some of our troy-builts are ready--- still waiting on a gasket for the 917 tractor tiller, Jim made me a bolt to replace the lost special bolt that holds the sprocket shaft in and also serves as a way to grease the bearing on the other end. --- We have a few early flowere starting to bloom, Weeds of course are really getting bad already!
Posted By: Fshook Re: Finish coffee, now get to work - 04/11/2019 04:25 AM
Sonny are you getting any of this storm coming from the rockies?
Squatch 253 prob buried now, anybody else following his build of the 445 prototype minnie?
Posted By: sonny Re: Finish coffee, now get to work - 04/11/2019 01:52 PM
The Rockies storm is here, cold wet, high winds, etc. Too wet to plant, BUT 2 days ago I did mud in 1 row 230' long before this last rain. 1-row = 5 bunches, so I have 25 bunches to go, making for another 5 or 6 rows to go. ( slow process, hard on ole spine.) Today still cold high wind again. ---Normal for April here. More rain in the forecast, ground not drying very much, so will have to go with the flow and hope to get them planted as soon as I can!
© Machine Builders Network