Machine Builders Network+
Posted By: GatorS UBB updated to 7.7.2 - 01/08/2020 07:48 PM
Our site software has been updated to the latest version. Hopefully this will keep things working for awhile.

Please share this site with you friends and coworkers. We need to grow back to where the old site was and beyond. This can become whatever we want it to be. I haven't been as diligent to post new stuff to this site but am going to try to get back in the habit.

Happy new year.

Let me know if you see stuff you want added, or new categories in the forums, and we can most likely accommodate.
Posted By: JIM Re: UBB updated to 7.7.2 - 01/08/2020 11:08 PM
Thanks for digging in and making this right. I'm VERY grateful for the side bar changes Too. I as well have been real slack at posting.
Posted By: sonny Re: UBB updated to 7.7.2 - 01/09/2020 04:50 PM
I have never quit beating the bushes for new members, but always come up dry! --- Activity on here might get attention.---I hope.
Posted By: JIM Re: UBB updated to 7.7.2 - 01/10/2020 04:07 AM
I think activity IS THE ANSWER. Gonna miss DOC he kept pokin
Posted By: bunkclimber Re: UBB updated to 7.7.2 - 01/10/2020 08:20 PM
yes Jim I think this software version is gonna work better.It seems to run better on my PC.
Posted By: sonny Re: UBB updated to 7.7.2 - 01/11/2020 09:23 PM
"who's online " section still kinda squirrely . sometimes it don't see me, have to click twice on it, sometimes it see's me as soon as I enter.
Also everything is now in slow motion for some reason. --Before it was twice as fast. ---Could be on my end, but other sites work as always. --- Not a biggie, but it's what I noticed so far.
Pic. post is WAY different, had to fight it yesterday to get skidloader pix. on. ---I resize pix. to 640 x 480 in paint then post from my hard drive. -- was simple but something changed. ----can't figure out Flickr,---got tired of fighting them.
Posted By: JIM Re: UBB updated to 7.7.2 - 01/12/2020 03:36 AM
I don't have any problems with Flickr works as it always has for me except for that one time BUT I have a pro account and I just updated to the new version. that might be the difference. I'm not having any issues with the site that I can notice, except as you mention the who's on line box not always catching me but if I click on it, it updates.
All my computers are less than a year old now except for the one out in the garage... It's the old one I replaced because it was getting squirrely. I only use it to order parts so I don't care too much about how fast it is out there.
© Machine Builders Network