Machine Builders Network+
Posted By: sonny cancer report - 01/26/2021 06:48 PM
just got the latest report from the test last week---- cancer still there --- prostate removal didnt get it so just something to live with.
I dont think much about it anymore cause I got too much shit to do and worrying is not on my list of necessary projects to do! LOL!!!
Doctors just "watching it", whatever that means!
Posted By: bunkclimber Re: cancer report - 01/26/2021 06:50 PM
P.M.A. Positive Mental Attitude- will get you far in life Sonny,you know just keep gettin'it..you'll know when it's time for a break
Posted By: JIM Re: cancer report - 01/26/2021 11:14 PM
they say that prostate cancer is some thing you die with.... not from......Dad made it to 90 with it.. Prayers Brother.
Posted By: GatorS Re: cancer report - 01/27/2021 03:54 AM
Stay strong Sonny you do more retired than most due working full time.
Posted By: sonny Re: cancer report - 01/27/2021 04:36 PM
Gotta keep pushin myself---cant quit---wouldnt last a month if I just sat down and did nothing!
Doctor appointment Friday and one late Feb. for another cancer doctor --- one sends me to another so dont know whats up.
Not gonna do too many more doctor visits! --- its a waste of my time!
Posted By: Kevin Werner Re: cancer report - 01/28/2021 12:48 PM
I know the feeling...just went to another doc/hospital for a scan of my throat on Monday. That was set up by another doctor that I've stumped. The scan was normal, but doc after doc after doc. Either the human body is much more complicated than anyone except God knows (that is believable) or the STATE OF THE ART ( ya gotta say that with as deep a voice as you can muster) medical knowledge and treatments just aren't so hot. Keep on keeping on, Sonny. It is much easier to maintain inertia than to start something moving.
Posted By: sonny Re: cancer report - 01/28/2021 04:04 PM
Dont know if the doctors really dont know anything or if they are afraid of the liability law suits that todays general public are so quick to file against them! --- two sides to every story I guess! lol! --- I still lean towards the not knowing side myself!
I been just rollin with the flow on this for now. ----- The loss of bladder control is the worst part for me ---- damn diaper changes are the main problem. If I am sitting/driving/laying down, I can go for a long time but as soon as I stand up----gotta p right then!
Went to Ohio with the neighbor to get his planter and made the whole day on one diaper with no problem --- didnt stop once the whole way over there and as soon as I got out---had to wet the wheel! lol ---- loaded the planter, stopped half way home for burger and fries, had to p as soon as I got out---nother wet wheel---made it home ---nother wet wheel, got planter unloaded, came home and sat down, watched the computer til midnight, --- still on the same diaper!
Usually go thru 6 or so in a 24 hour day. Standing up working it takes more--- also depends on how much water I drink. Coffee dont bother any more than water, so I drink a fair amount of coffee, summer time doing outside work or in the garden ---sis usually brings soda ---That dont seam to make it any worse. I go as long as I can, but when its about to run down the legs,----GOTTA go change! LOL!!
Posted By: TomB Re: cancer report - 01/28/2021 07:38 PM
more butt crunches you are all most there it is all most a full time job.
Posted By: sonny Re: cancer report - 01/28/2021 10:17 PM
Had to back off on the butt crunches----- old spine dont like them! Sounds weird but it really got to the lower back so I can only do a few at a time. One doctor said that if my back was bad that it would be a problem doing them, but I still do what I can.
Posted By: sonny Re: cancer report - 05/13/2021 05:56 PM
Doctor appt. a couple days ago ---- in a way he kinda admitted he screwed up the surgery and now wants to send me off to a real surgeon for "repair surgery"! --- Fancy that! lol! anyway its check for scar tissue with scope stuck up your p p and if ok , then off to surgery. if they find scar tissue, then there is a step to take care of that before the main surgery, which is to put a water bag hand control valve in there that you have to turn on/off by hand from the outside.
I dont have a clue what the hell he is talking about, but others have told me that they can install the bladder valve in some cases of failed prostate surgeries, so thats where we stand as of now.
psa still at 1 so no change yet in that. sposed to be 0 so anyway I am still weak all the time and probably always will be!
The beat goes on and I am just rollin with the flow! I got important shit I gotta get done!! LOL!!
© Machine Builders Network