Machine Builders Network+
Posted By: sonny Steam cleaner - 10/24/2021 09:06 PM
Got this thing in July, --just now getting around to postin pix of it!
It has a "long crank shaft" Wisconsin VH$D motor on it, ( same as my Case 1530 skidloader) and runs like a new one.
Still trying to figure out how to run the thing! lol! It has a 110 vac generator to run the oil burner on the back, a ton of hoses, spare valves, wands, nozzles, etc. with it.
I was kinda eyeing the motor for the loader when I was bidding on it, but dont want to cut the crankshaft off, so hope the washer part works!
It also has the detergent attachment on it.
One of the back tanks is water and the other is the detergent tank. square tank is fuel and the heater is next to that.

Attached picture DSCN0345.jpg
Attached picture DSCN0346.jpg
Attached picture DSCN0343.jpg
Attached picture DSCN0344.jpg
Attached picture DSCN0341.jpg
Posted By: JIM Re: Steam cleaner - 10/25/2021 11:49 AM
Starting to get to point where I'm going to have to clear a hole in the warehouse for Mine. there's no way to drain the boiler on my Genny and it's LP fired. if the coils freeze I'll end up with just a pressure washer. The hot water sure does work a lot better for cleaning the nasties off. Hell it even lifts oil stains out of the cement. I use it to clean up after an oil spill. (usually Hydraulic oil)
Posted By: sonny Re: Steam cleaner - 10/30/2021 05:00 AM
Gotta blow the water out of this one,---hope I can get all of it out! I think with the hoses removed I can get it drained, since we dont have a heated shed, draining is my only choice!
Posted By: sonny Re: Steam cleaner - 11/20/2021 11:51 PM
Took the big pump off the washer and brought it in the basement for the winter since I couldnt drain it.---- got all of the hoses, tanks, etc. drained and blown out with the air hose. Will see what spring brings and maybe I can figure out how all the stuff works on this puppy!
Posted By: JIM Re: Steam cleaner - 12/24/2021 04:07 PM
I ran 50/50 antifreeze through mine. One gallon of concentrated was more than enough. I was surprised. I thought sure it would take more than 2 gallons to flush the unit but I still had a fair amount left over when I was getting AF out the end of the wand.
Posted By: sonny Re: Steam cleaner - 12/24/2021 11:22 PM
I though about the anti freeze, but fuel pump on the motor was not working plus I still havent figured this thing out yet----its a complicated set up so I just grabbed the pump off to be safe! lol!
© Machine Builders Network