Machine Builders Network+
Posted By: pigpen60 Tom Boyer - 01/20/2022 04:42 PM
Anyone heard from Tom Boyer?
Posted By: sonny Re: Tom Boyer - 01/20/2022 04:56 PM
Tom was on just looking yesterday and the day before.
Posted By: TomB Re: Tom Boyer - 01/20/2022 07:25 PM
I have pain in my feet that has been keeping from doing all that I use to. seen all the doctors in the last 7 years ,3 foot operations no change. I have turned to trying mind body as a last resort not much improvement. I am still working in the shop but by the end of the day I do not feel up to posting what I have been working on. A G E is a pain in the back side.
Posted By: sonny Re: Tom Boyer - 01/20/2022 11:34 PM
TOM!! old buddy! glad you checked in! --- 10-4 on the gittin old thingy. Sorry about your health problems,--it takes a lot out of you when every move is a struggle!

Guess they gonna slice-n-dice on my neck -- AGAIN! still in diapers from the prostate thingy but still not about to give in!
Hang in there and hope for the best!!
Posted By: bunkclimber Re: Tom Boyer - 01/21/2022 12:36 PM
I've been working underneath a mini wheelloader for the past week,and I have to agree,every move is a struggle,my knees are gettin worn out,it hurts to get up from a mechanic's creeper or worse laying on the floor underneath something and trying to get back up. -A-G-E- most definitely is having its way with all of us..even with a heated shop, stereo and cold beer at the end of the day Im still feelin it every day..but I keep at it..One day I'll understand why that old man is sittin on the stool in the welding shop watching whats goin on and everyone else workin..because he did his time..right now I'm still doin' mine..good to see ya check in with us Tom!
Posted By: pigpen60 Re: Tom Boyer - 01/22/2022 12:48 AM
Glad to hear you Tom. Rehabbing for a rotator cuff myself. Need to build a trailer for the atv.
Posted By: JIM Re: Tom Boyer - 01/22/2022 02:02 PM
Are we ALL falling apart? I'm finally getting to put some weight on the foot. It's still slow going. Glad to see Tom pop in. I remembered him saying something a while ago about health issues, so I as well check on last seen dates.
© Machine Builders Network