Machine Builders Network+
Posted By: Stan Bennett Some critters close by - 01/14/2023 11:01 PM
Thought some of you might like to see some of the wildlife aroud us here in central Florida. My buddy and I have a few acres about 1/2 mile from our homes here in Lake Placid and we see quite a variety of critters on our game cams. I will post a couple to get an idea of the kind we see. Stan

Edit: will try to post photos after resizing

I GIVE UP ON TRYING TO POST PHOTOS, SORRY

Attached picture Bear resized.jpg
Attached picture Hog resized.jpg
Posted By: sonny Re: Some critters close by - 01/14/2023 11:26 PM
Sounds interesting!!! cant wait to see them!!
Posted By: JIM Re: Some critters close by - 01/15/2023 01:29 AM
Originally Posted by Stan Bennett
Thought some of you might like to see some of the wildlife aroud us here in central Florida. My buddy and I have a few acres about 1/2 mile from our homes here in Lake Placid and we see quite a variety of critters on our game cams. I will post a couple to get an idea of the kind we see. Stan

Edit: will try to post photos after resizing

I GIVE UP ON TRYING TO POST PHOTOS, SORRY
I'll look & see what I can do about the pics stan. For now you can email them to me & I'll put them up in my Flickr account & post them up for you..
Posted By: Stan Bennett Re: Some critters close by - 01/15/2023 01:12 PM
I tried again this morning but nothing shows up. I have had no trouble before. Oh well.
Posted By: Stan Bennett Re: Some critters close by - 01/15/2023 01:34 PM
Not sure what the problem is that I cannot post photos. The file shows up but won't open. Says some kind of error. I also cannot open photos that I have posted just a couple weeks ago using the same method. I am confused why dragging the file to the thread doesn't work for me anymore. I don't use photo hosting sites since the photobucket fiasco from years ago.
Posted By: JIM Re: Some critters close by - 01/15/2023 02:55 PM
I've got tickets into the host which is UBB Central. I don't have access to anything on the hosting side & they aren't responding. I'm kinda stuck right now until I can get that resolved
Posted By: JIM Re: Some critters close by - 01/15/2023 03:01 PM
I need to figure out why I get this...

Testing '/home/machine/public_html/uploads'
Directory exists but is not writable.
Test failed. Either the directory was not found or cannot be written to by the web server.
Posted By: JIM Re: Some critters close by - 01/15/2023 03:07 PM
This still works. Most likely because this isn't stored on the host site.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
Posted By: sonny Re: Some critters close by - 01/15/2023 05:59 PM
see if this works.
Well it dont work for me either now! I resize in paint to 640x480 and has always been accepted, ---til now! Hmmmm!
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]2004-09-04_182939_Matt by sonny reese, on Flickr

works from flickr----wot the hell! sumpin crossed up somewhere!

Attached picture 2017 Sweet Potato Digger Copy.jpg
Attached picture 2017 Sweet Potatoes Copy.jpg
Posted By: sonny Re: Some critters close by - 01/15/2023 10:51 PM
O.K.!--try again in this thread!

Attached picture Picture013(1).jpg
Posted By: Stan Bennett Re: Some critters close by - 01/15/2023 11:59 PM
Let me try another photo. Looks like it worked.

Attached picture FB_IMG_1673808183508.jpg
Posted By: sonny Re: Some critters close by - 01/16/2023 01:45 AM
LOVE the post Stan!! LOL! ya what is it with eggs now? ---somebody always gotta be messin with something!!
Your pics should post now!
Posted By: Stan Bennett Re: Some critters close by - 01/17/2023 01:46 PM
OK, lets try some photos of critters around our area. Here is one from a game cam that we bielieve is an Ocelot. Have only captured him on camera this one time. By the way my buddy Jim calls me Homer and set up the camer with that name.

Attached picture Ocelot resized.JPG
Attached picture Bear on porch resized.JPG
Attached picture Coyote resized.JPG
Posted By: sonny Re: Some critters close by - 01/17/2023 04:20 PM
WOW!--- thats quite an assortment of animals around you! --- dont go out side at night I guess!! LOL!!
Posted By: JIM Re: Some critters close by - 01/18/2023 01:35 AM
My house down there is pretty much in the city.. just see cats, squirls, racoons, opossums. LOTS of cats.
© Machine Builders Network