Machine Builders Network+
Posted By: GatorS Backhoe Plans - 02/19/2019 05:27 AM
backhoe plans - from MBN

Attached File
backhoe plans.pdf  (109 downloads)
Posted By: Joe Re: Backhoe Plans - 05/11/2019 11:13 PM
Hello team, I am a new member here, I am interested in building a backhoe attachment for my Bobcat 463, I have built other attachments by pictures and converting to scale size with rulers, I need more in depth knowledge, can anyone help with a copy of the plans? this will have manual outriggers as they were by the factory, my machine is very light. I built a skid hoe attachment years ago, works great but I would like more maneuverability. thanks, Joe.
Posted By: sonny Re: Backhoe Plans - 05/12/2019 04:03 PM
Probably the easiest way would be to use something like the cad-digger plans, beef up the size and weight, then adapt the mounts to fit as needed. You could use some of the basic dimensions and change the front to mount whatever you need it to fit.
I don't know where an actual bobcat attachment is, so I can't get actual pix of factory made unit.
Posted By: TomB Re: Backhoe Plans - 05/12/2019 06:50 PM
open the pdf at the bottom for the backhoe plans

http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=503#Post503
Posted By: Joe Re: Backhoe Plans - 05/18/2019 07:06 AM
Thanks, this should be all I need, I wanted to know about the angle of the boom. Thanks again, Joe.
Posted By: JIM Re: Backhoe Plans - 05/19/2019 03:21 PM
Plans I have require auto cad to view. you can use this link for a free viewer.

https://viewer.autodesk.com/

I've been behind with this stuff. Just got back on line with a new desktop.

Attached File
minihoedesign.zip  (82 downloads)
Posted By: Evgeny Re: Backhoe Plans - 07/18/2019 10:05 AM
Hello!
I need Cadtrac 1500 plans.
Now I have Cad digger plans. Offer to exchange.
Posted By: Renonevada Re: Backhoe Plans - 10/06/2019 04:34 PM
Jim would have more details on the mini backhoe design? More clarification on the Slew and how it mounts and the bucket.
© Machine Builders Network