So yet another JUMBO handtruck build for today.

so this is the last pair of golf cart wheels I had as scrap/surplus..I put a lift kit and new wheels/tires on my golf cart so these were left over..all I needed was a pair of axle wheel hubs,easy $30 for a new pair with bearings. These mount on a 3/4" cold-rolled round stock axle..easy to fab up from round stock,thread both ends 3/4-16"..the 3/4"dia axle slips inside a section of 3/4" black pipe.This allows a bit of slop but not too much.I'm using 3/4"big washers to protect the axle seals on the hub where the axle goes into the hub and seal.The castle nuts get staked prior to torquing,no cotter or cross-hole in the axle necessary.The 3/4CRS axle shaft floats inside the steel pipe to allow for replacement if it ever gets bent.
[Linked Image from kuhnbros.com]

So then we assemble with the hubs and wheels as we have to clearance it all away from the 18"dia tires when we put it all together.

The truck 'shoe' is made from 6"c-channel cut down with one 'leg' removed..you could make this part from big angle, but I have channel stockpiled,so here it is.

The handles are made from 1"black steel pipe..bent in a 1-1/2" conduit bender..it's all the muscle I have to bend this pipe cold..didnt heat it this time first.

Easiest way to weld it all together is to lay it down and get the rotation of the handles right,as well as the clearances for the wheels and shoe.
I laid angle iron on the floor to keep the wheels/tires from moving when setting up clearances and welding it together.

Slather some old surplus solvent based battleship grey paint on it..Ive got gallon buckets of it!
Easy build using scrap I had around..second one Ive done..they hold up pretty good..coke machines, refrigerators, washer/dryers,etc all move easy!
I've got to make up some solid pipe ends for the ends of the handles in this photo- thats a job for tomorrow.
A 1/4"strap gets drilled and welded across the back as a backrest and tie-down point for a ratchet strap for big items. I used some 3/4"hot roll for the back axle supports,good and strong,quick and easy.
Ok-as the paint cures, on to the next project.