Dan! --- sorry bout the snow! --- I was only kiddin bout it! ---- that sucks to get that much at one time---but then its December and anything goes now! We had flurries that made the ground look like a medium frost and was gone when the sun came out but over in Batesville, IN. , they had bout 3" from it. Had go get a planter for neighbor yesterday and ran into that crap, truck white with salt spray!
Sounds like your roof job is on hold for a while.---- sorry!
On the pics. , I quit P-bucket and do have a few on Flickr now but I found the best way is to resize mine in paint and save in a re-sized folder and then I can post them anywhere I need to. I make all of mine 640 x 480 that way they post faster and all sites will accept them. ----thats just another idea of a way to do them.
Flickr allows you to have 1,000 pics at a time for free ---- over that they charge. You either have to pay or delete some to get down under the 1,000 limit.
Right now I have 56---I think on there and could delete most of them since they are not posted anyplace.

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."