looks like this could be a good wintertime shop job. -from what I could find the Case 1530 is like from 1971-1976 era. They had a lot of commonality on the hydraulic cylinders, many of the base mounts look the same.Is it just the gland seals that are bad sonny? are the rods pitted as well? if its both then maybe a total cylinder replacement might be the easier way to go,along with that you get new cylinder durability and reliability for quite some time. I do understand that everyone has a budget too. I had used cylinders on my mini articulated loader when I first built it,they only lasted a year or so then blew the gland seals..replaced with Surplus Center cylinders and its been good since. Check out the Messicks link above for the lift cyl kits, you might find what u need there

-I have noticed the price of S/C cylinders has risen in the past year or so, plus now UPS and Fedex has the $25 extra charge for heavy packages,you know ANY cylinder you order will have that applied...something to think about for sure next time u order FWIW.

Case 1530 tilt cylinder rebuild kit $27.99,free shipping. Case P/N G105502 1-1/2"rod,3"bore 'tractorpartsasap' on ebay,
item number 132626345781..put that # into the search block on top and it'l pull it up