built this micro-pressbrake a few years back..It wasn't cad designed or even designed..just thrown together out of what I had around to work with..the cylinder is NOS from Surplus Center..The stationary die support on the end is made from 1" A36 mild plate,it takes a lot of force when in operation..I mainly bend strap and sheet steel under 3/8" thick x 8inches with it,its fast and easy to use,doesnt require a monthly payment and rolls around the shop fairly easy. I quick-rewelded it last time it broke,I should have done a more serious job of repair..now I have to do some real rework to get this back in action..it uses a 1"thick A36 mild steel top slide plate,its about 36"L and supports the slide and cylinder end mounts..the force from the 4"dia bore cylinder has also egged out the pin holes that support the end of the cylinder as well.You can see from the first photo she's a bit out LOL
[Linked Image from kuhnbros.com]

so I rewelded it a few years back in a rush to get working again..better job this time around for sure..gotta find a better die support plate too,something thicker,as well as a bottom strap across the bottom end to end of the press to balance the force..

[Linked Image from kuhnbros.com]

more to come as I get into this..might haveta use 100k psi rod this time..looks as tho she had too much leverage