Not sure about the steering problem, That could become a big one. Might need to add a place to stand on. did kinda wonder about that! ---- If it goes like my Vermeer sc-252 stump grinder,---steering will be a problem!--stump grinder has dual wheels and weighs a ton, has one wheel on the end to steer with, but has locked drive axle. There is a wheel release on the grinder to make it 1 wheel drive and it turns easy when running that way.
I think there is room to extend the front to make a platform on it, won't have to be a big one.
It will depend mostly on how it's balanced on the drive axle I think. Kinda just guess work in putting it together.
So far I have some of the dump sub-frame bolted on, trying to get the hinge angle right so it tips up to a high angle to dump out clean.
Need it closer to the welders, but right now its 25 feet away and snow and mud kinda bad right now, plus the usual inventory being in the way!
Can only work a couple hours before diapers are full and running down my legs, so progress is slow! --- Hopefully I can finish it before garden time!

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."