Tom!--I been trying to do the butt squeeze as much as I can. ---- so far not much improvement. The doctor said 2 years til partial control IF I do his therapy bs which I refused and made him mad! -- Never had any luck with therapy of any kind!

Anyway today I got the sub-frame cut and welded together and drilled the 4 holes in the angles and tub. Stuck in the bolts and have them tight so the tub is mounted,---works good, tips high enough that it should dump wet dirt.
Also got the tires changed on the back since the old ones wouldn't hold air anymore.
Next thing is the hydro-lever. I think I will try to make an extension to hook to the current one and run it up towards the front to a stick. and leave all of the slides and friction pads where they are.
Steering axle needs some work on the left spindle bushing. It has a bunch of play in it. These yard-mans were just heavy tin mashed together and get beat out from use. I think I can patch a thicker piece in there to work for my use. Would like the wheels to stand straight as possible so it will steer easier.
Still thinking about a handle to steer with.
Ole back started getting the hurts, so I had to quit about 5:30 and call it enough for that session.

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."