so I got the welding done on the mini pressbrake,heated it with a propane torch off a 30lb cyl for well over an hour,got it good and hot..did some TIG root passes with my Syncrowave 250,maxed it out on a 5/32 zirconiated tungsten,blasting it and laying in the 120K psi Cronatron rod.I scraped all the flux coating off the outside of the Cronatron stick rod and used it as TIG filler rod material..man that stuff is nice,wish I had more..Built it up as far as I could,It had a lot of heat,even with gloves,full leathers and sleeves I had a lot of radiation coming off that process..something I like to limit as I get older..I feel it all day today..burned my hand later as well but thats all part of it I guess,nothing that won't heal....then did some cover passes with er70s6 MIG..turned out good as I can get it. Made some MIG passes on the rear cylinder mounts and basically finished the welding portion of the rebuild.
>>Used my Lodestar shop chain hoist to gently lift it off the weld tablette and down onto the press frame.
[Linked Image from kuhnbros.com]

I was a bit unsure of using the hoist as the roof structure usually doesnt see that much of a load here,but it held..precariously
More to come as I get it back together and tested