Some of you will probably be starting on this years gardens! ---We had 5 inches of wet nasty snow here yesterday! I want to start a few plants in the hotbed by the south side of the house. I have grown a lot of plants in it over the years from seed.
Our garden this year won't be the 5 acre thingy! --Seriously looking over this little one by the house as being about my limit for this year. -- Have 2 small patches here south of the house in the yard that I always have green beans, squash, popcorn in them, ( no popcorn this year) wanted some real short season sweet corn for one small patch, then the rr stuff on west side of the big garden.
The rr stuff gets planted, wait til everything gets 8 to 10 inches tall, then hit it one time half dose of spray, then wait for harvest, no hoe or cultivation on this kind. Neighbor gets the seed and I plant it, he gets his fill of good sweetcorn,---everybody is fat and happy with it! LOL!
What are your garden plans for this year???

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."