It's all just people being stupid again,---- china is testing this country to see how little it will take to walk in, take down our flag and put theirs up. --- our govt is playing right into their hands right along with it! --- Sad as hell that our troops gave so much defending this country just to end up have it taken away without firing a shot. --- That's what I see coming,----hope I am wrong about it!

I never figured ANY of the hording out,----buy as needed---don't take stuff from people who really need it!

The truckload would have made the thief a mint on E-bay and Amazon.----just brings out the stupid in people.

I am trying to go way too long between diaper changes, but it's ruff! ---I have 1 box left, I think there is 62 or so per box. I can only go so long til they are full and running down my legs. -----can't figure out a substitute for them that would work. might have to tie a bottle to a belt around my waist or something---don't have a clue!

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."