yup so got some admin stuff done in the office this morning,then ventured out into the shop to re-address the TM12 platform lift. I got all the control wiring printed out,or otherwise said,what wire does what and what polarity and what leads are paired to work together,etc..then determined that I'd make up working pairs of solenoid valves by steering control voltage thru diodes to make things work together,ie,pump run and wheel brakes both go to the forward/rev drive switch, but brakes stay on while lifting the platform,etc..took some thought-I shoulda taken a minute or two for a cigar inbetween..it helps to think for a bit then move ahead..so made up some pairings and made up one side of the terminal block as control wiring..the other side will get steering diodes to make up working pairs. I ran thru all the solenoid valves and they all work good. I noticed the steering rack comes close to the terminal block,but it does have about 1/2inch space..kinda concerning at first.
[Linked Image from kuhnbros.com]
The hydraulic pump ran fine with the current 100A DC contactor relay, I have a few 400A ones if this one doesn't last. I'm going to retain the 175amp DC fuse for the battery mains and the fuse mount block,they are in good shape and should be OK. I like the Square D modular terminal blocks,you can mix and match blocks what gauge block,etc as you need..very handy to work with..More to come.