I got the decks hooked up and the lift cylinders. The decks by 50/50 chance went the right direction.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

I also hooked up the hosed to the decks. I was able to hobble the hoses back together for testing with the old hoses. I only have had to buy 6 adapter fittings to get to this point for the hydraulics. A lot was able to be reused between the left over hoses from the two machines. The way the fittings worked out I had to splice two hoses together to make them hook up. I do have some more fittings on order needed to connect the case drains from the decks.

I was also able to turn over the decks, everything turned smoothly, and in a bonus in the correct direction.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

I have installed new wheels on 8 of the 10 locations. I didn't have enough axle pins. I will have to make some or see if TSC has something that will work. I bought all new solid tires to replace the old ones. I don't want to have to worry about 10 little tires going flat all the time.

I am missing one blade, it fell off on my way with the mower last year, I was able to buy a replacement hub last year for it. I have to get some new blades now before I try it out.

Machine Builders Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1153014311474457/

Report site issues on the FB page if you can't on the main site.