i had two of my units on my house replaced this year. I thought that one unit was still good, so I installed it in my shop with the intention of it being a heat pump/AC for the shop. Well a guy I work with that does AC work, connected them for me and charged it. The first condenser had the compressor running but it wasn't pumping. I took the condenser off and mounted the other one. The guy came back Saturday and tried it but it's compressor wouldn't start at all. I have a new capacitor on order and will try that when it comes in. I'm in $350 on this system with no results.

After all that I was looking on FB marketplace and someone has a package unit that has a gas pack. it's a 3 ton Bryant unit for $200. I am going to go get that tomorrow. So if the capacitor works I will use the unit I have installed working, and keep the other for a future project of sell it. If the cap doesn't work, I will rip that one out and try the package unit. It was supposed to be working when pulled.

I also bought a two post auto lift today for $500. Hopefully I can get it put back together.

I have to stop the impulse spending, but I keep finding deals....

Machine Builders Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1153014311474457/

Report site issues on the FB page if you can't on the main site.