Turned the pump on and yay only one sprinkler popped on the line. the one I just put in. this one didn't. so I dig it up.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com] [Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
There was a tee on the bottom connected to that black poly laying there so I hook it up to the hose to see where it goes.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com] [Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
WELLL SHIT...Right next to the one I just put in. I totally forgot I did this when the driveway got done because the line out front got tore up. ALL I had to do was fix the one sprinkler that's in the gravel that I broke when I put the new gravel down. I can't believe i didn't hit it digging up where the water was bubbling out of the ground.. well I capped that poly hose and laid it in next to the sprinkler for future use if needed..

Positive note I never have to worry about sending water under the driveway ever again.

I know a lot about a lot of things BUT I still have a lot to learn.
Life is what you make of it. So, why not make a working machine to make it easier.