Sonny: I envy your junk pile. You could load mine into a P/U. The big pieces of the frame are straight forward it's the little crap that drives me nuts. It's nice to have a list that you can refer to. I have enough small scrap on hand to cover the bulk of small bits and pieces..

GatorS: I will read your build info. The plans call for cold rolled rod and DOM tube with Zerks. For my use I think the bronze bushings are over kill. I think just greasing the pivots is enough. The loader on my tractor needs the pins replaced I'm hoping I won't have to bush the pivot tubes. The upside of pin replacement is that I can order a chinesum mag drill if I have to add bushings.

Does your machine have a transmission ? If so what did you use. I have toyed the idea of with adding motive power to the hoe at some point to make it mobile at the dig site using a hydraulic motor.

I have enough machery to do whatever is necessary, what I lack is the necessary skill to run some of it well. If I F*** it up at least I screwed it up on the cheap.

Thanks for the comments

JLG

James Geraci