so the original starter burned up cranking the Isuzu diesel in the above(top of page) Hyster yellow forklift..I knew it wasn't going to last long and I was on borrowed time with it..so I ordered a new one off the internet to replace it..two different models to fit two different versions of the flywheel ring gear..so the new starter gets here and the label on the box is right but the starter inside is the wrong one..so I contact the starter vendor and they say what part number did you order? I tell them an 18449,yep thats what it says on the box but thats not what I recieved..so it gets shipped back to them..wait just another week meanwhile. So they supposedly ship the right one out,I made them check it before they shipped it,yep it's the right one they say...so FedEx shows up today with my brand new forklift starter thats supposed to fit..Ok,so get my tools pulled up to go install and then open the box, yep someone dropped it along the way and with only one strip of small little ittybitty bubblewrap in the box along with the starter it didnt survive..so now it has to get shipped back and start the process all over again..all over some bubblewrap or not enough of it..aggravation...sometimes the internet can be a stressful place.but I promise I will keep forging ahead somehow