I think Cross or Prince does offer a ready-made backhoe joystick valve assembly complete with stabilizer valves for outriggers as well, twin joysticks controlling sectional valves..From what I remember Surplus Center has them around $700..which seems like alot until you total up all the parts and joystick stuff its a dead even deal..they also sell the joystick attachments by themselves for sectional valves,that might be something to look into as a starting point on one,then build your own.I couldnt use them as I used single special monoblock valves for mine...I think when I build a hoe for my small tractor loader I'l probably just buy the ready made valve assembly and build everything else around that..I built the joysticks on my articulated loader around what I saw here on MBN, and they don't work too bad..one for propulsion/steer and the other joystick for the loader..it allowed me to use different valves for the different functions..a large power beyond equipped valve for the steer/loader as it's two different pump flows and steer takes priority over the loader functions.The propulsion flow is just a standard 4way valve controlled by the other axis of the steer joystick as well.