Ya! --- saw that bar slot! --- thats a big help!
Ran my loader yesterday for a half hour to get the air out of the lines and cylinders, AND see how many leaks I still had. slid around the place to see how good the drives worked. They seam o.k.--- pull even and will spin the wheels on hard dry ground. Wasnt sure how powerful this mechanical drive would be. This one has variable speed pulley belt drive and oil clutches in each final case which is also the hydraulic oil res. and holds 14 gallons total with a cross tube allowing oil to move between sides. Gas tanks are also on each side and connected with a hose. -- kinda a strange machine and a bear to run but I kinda like it! --- just hope it starts this winter in case I need to move snow with it.
At least my new cylinder parts are holding and no leaks so far---all air out of system, loader raises and lowers without and jerking and has instant down pressure on all cylinders.
Loader pins are tight---bucket quick tach is even tight --- dont think this loader was ever used much since new!
Only problem I see is the hand controls !!!! --I am NOT used to them!! New- Hollands are foot control! LOL!!

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."