Looks like you're getting a clean start,Gator..I thought maybe it had a torque converter/trans drive,not a clutch..anyway glad to hear you are paying attention to the electrics,most people won't and then struggle and wonder why the new engine they just rebuilt gives them problems..wiring and GOOD CONNECTIONS is very important. Sure wouldn't hurt to upgrade some of the wire as well,most manufacturers will economize in a lot of places,like alternator to battery wire,neutral safety switch wires and battery leads themselves..if it's a diesel I always go with at LEAST a #2 welding lead for the battery + and frame grounds as well,no substitute for real copper..nothing like a good frame ground as well, grind off a spot and establish a good metal land,maybe drill and tap an additional frame ground point..just my 10c..I have an old Cat loader which has all the wiring enclosed in what looks like flexible electrical conduit..plastic coated metal flex..really keeps the mice and rats,etc from eating the plastic wiring..The black plastic flex split loom works pretty good too..tends to melt with high temps but I'm sure you are aware of that as well in your harness routing..Nice to see the photos keep up the good work