I looked at the block pretty good and it didn't look like it had sleeves in it. A Komatsu field Tech contacted me Saturdat from one of my FB posts and sent me a engine manual. The engine doesn't come sleeved, they are only to be sleeved after it can't be bored further. I am going to check with a engine shop as soon as I get a chance. I am hoping that they can just clean up the bores and replace the pistons with standard size. There is also an option to buy oversized pistons if I have to get it bored. Last option would be to machine it for the sleeves.

The manual he gave me has good drawings on the boring procedure is needed.

All that said I am not a diesel mechanic by any means. I may end up having to at least get the short block build by someone that knows what they are doing. At the end of the day I want it to run whoever fixes it. On the other hand I like to learn as I go so who knows. I think the first step is to get a second opinion on the cylinder bore so I can get the right parts on order.

All the parts will end up coming from China so whenever the parts get ordered it will take awhile to get them here.

Machine Builders Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1153014311474457/

Report site issues on the FB page if you can't on the main site.