Gator you'd be surprised at just how fast freight is these days, especially with the holiday season and all the online shopping volume has caused carriers to add staff and flights for cargo..I ship gensets around the world and have seen the speed of freight increase greatly the last month..Isuzu rebuild kits(pistons,rings,gaskets and bearings)from the Philippines comes within a week and a half..most of the time it's hung up in customs..anyway you might be able to flex hone the bores if they aren't too bad..the end word will be the bore mike,get a spec sheet and see what the sheet says on bore diameter vs.the mike readings at three spots in the bore.Even if she's loose it'l still run but for how long you don't know so if its a keeper machine better just pay the man and do it right while it's apart and in front of you. Your injection pump makes a huge difference on starting performance and power..I've never done a Komatsu engine or inj pump, only the old stanadynes..bag that pump asap and keep it clean during the process,you have heard me preach that before..best of luck and keep us posted