Here I go again with another custom generator build, doing frame layout and fuel tank mods right now..frame will be a slide-in arrangement for easy truck tailgate loading and will have cross-frame forklift pockets as well made from rectangular tubing..smaller sections of tubing for end-frame forklift loading,reliefs will be cut for the forks to enter the cross-frame tubing..60 gallon aluminum fuel tank will sit inside the frame rails and bolt down to the forklift tubing underframe. My brother brought me some flat plate to use, sent it out to be bent into the channels in the pic below; turned out it was AR400 steel plate not mild plate.The guys at the press brake shop had trouble bending it-I guess so. Frame channels are 3/8"thick x 5ft 5" long..The press brake guys said it took everything the brake had to bend it..175ton.wow

[Linked Image from kuhnbros.com]

So right now the frame is upside down on the floor, I'm laying out the cross tubing pocket locations, will cut them in with the Milwaukee metal cutting circular saw..what a gamechanger when it comes to working with steel. Keep ya posted as this build moves along,most everything I have here in stock..or it might stall out too-you never know..but I'm usually pretty good about keeping things moving along