Once I get the duct work in place it'll sit a lot closer to the back wall and I'll have plenty of room on the deck to stand while servicing. This unit is convertible. is set up for side discharge which is good because that's the way I need it. the red wires are connecting solder points on the board where the terminal penetrates from the other side. I have that Monster diesel unit I got from a military surplus auction about 5 years ago. 120,000 BTU cooks me out of the shop even when I'm pulling the air directly in from outside. I have to leave the door open when I run it. No way to throttle it down either. It's designed for heating those building sized huge tents. My son expressed a desire to have it for his shop when I get the gas pack all hooked up.
I intend to put a TEE on the return side so I can pull air straight in from out side when I need to create a positive pressure in the shop for painting or just venting smoke when I use the welder & plasma cutter.

I know a lot about a lot of things BUT I still have a lot to learn.
Life is what you make of it. So, why not make a working machine to make it easier.