Made some real progress, lower frame is complete,in basic paint,and the fuel tank installed on top of rubber vibration mat inside frame. Mounted genset on top of base frame with mount brackets..This generator will not use a subframe to mount it, only the factory Isuzu engine mount brackets and the Marathon generator mount feet..Im using rubber vibration isolators,some NOS ones I had in the shop here. They are just a bit too wide for 3"channel brackets I fabbed but they hang over the edge just a shade,not too bad that I can't use the combination..I did run into some fuel filler neck interference with the generator end,I have some stainless 45deg ells ordered to fit into the vertical fuel filler nipple,they probably won't get here till after the Christmas holiday.The fuel fill will have to 45 around the generator to clear it..If I still run into clearance problems I'll miter cut and TIG weld the 45ell with some 308L to make it tighter to clear the generator end. The generator end has to be raised up another 3/4" to level out the engine/gen combination so it sits right on the base,that will also make for additional clearance for the fuel fill.
[Linked Image from kuhnbros.com]