Good evening Bunkclimber,
Looking at the picture of your valve...It is a single spool, correct? If the power beyond line is not currently connected to the valve to control the additional spool valve It must just go to the return to the tank? How or why do the new plans show an additional flow divider? It is confusing. So far the plans haven't helped. I asked Sonny already, but did FPS go out of business. Very little info available on line about them.

If a spool is in the neutral position, fluid just flows right through to the power beyond or the return line? there's no pressure in the valve until the valve is used to activate a circuit? Tomorrow will be a better day to work, hopefully.

Now...the USPS...When I carried in Arlington, VA mail volume was huge..probably at the apex. People would complain about delays in their mail service to Congressman Frank Wolfe . Then he go do an "unannounced" tour of Merrifield...the processing plant for Northern VA. He'd never find any delayed mail and he'd go back to D.C. Then we would get hammered with volume. My worst day was when I took 36 feet of mail out for delivery. That's nearly 6 times my height and well over my weight! Plus parcels. Speaking of which, back then Fingerhut was the main player in shop by mail. We had Fingerhut days. We had parcels out the wazoo on those days. Today, every day seems like a Fingerhut day to the carriers. Today, some outfits put gps trackers in their packages. That should be an additional service offered to regular customers.

There is internal tracking for the USPS only and it is way more detailed than what you can see online. There are events that happen before we get your package from Surplus Center.
The label being created is the first event.
Next we see when the item leaves Surplus Center.
Then there is an arrival scan.
Then it is scanned as it goes into a container
That container is scanned before it is loaded onto a truck
There's a scan when the truck leaves the facility.
For dock transfers to another truck there is a scan
there's a scan when the package reaches the plant that serves your area
There is a scan when the package gets to your post office
there's a scan when the carrier leaves the office and then there is a scan at your house.

So, your local postmaster has detailed info available to them about your package. How good they are at utilizing the system is another story. All those scans only happen if everyone is able to scan when they are supposed to.

Till tomorrow