Gator,---Bunk! ,---you guys are much better at xplainin this stuff than I am! --- Thanks!
I think if Kevin can get some pix. of his entire machine and the hose/valve setup it would really help. How bout the pix first of the hose/pump/valve routing? --- might be something right off the go that is visible like hose in wrong place.
Gator--- Photobucket wont even let me in to get pix. now---locked out completely unless I pay that $400 a year for use----THAT aint hapinin! lol! --- Jim uses Flickr--I have a few on there but prefer to just re-size my pix in paint to 640 x 480 and post direct from my computer. --- Dont have a clue what you would do from phone to resize them since we dont use phone for anything cept calls.
Kevin,--- I dont remember where the filter was on the Oliver, ---- been too many years crs setting in lol!
I had found a few places on the internet that show hyd. diagram setups, dont know if any of them are helpful in this case or not.

MOST of our packages come Fed-Ex. here --used to be UPS --- might just be where we order from happens to use Fed-Ex. The postal packages we do get do seam to get here in reasonable time----still WAY slower than Fed or Ups, but do get here! lol!

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."