Gator, Bunk and Sonny,
I began pressure tests this afternoon. I did print out the testing procedures that I was supposed to follow, but it went missing on me. So I kind of winged it. Right outside the divider 700psi to the bucket valve. 400-500 to the travel valve. On the right side, out, after the bucket valve still 700 psi. Now I need to warm up. Question. Should the hoses from the "T"s all be the same length. Gut tells me that they should all be the same length, but what do I know?
Any thoughts on the lopsided pressure after the 50/50 rotary flow divider.? I know I need more places checked. If the out on the right is feeding at 700 psi into the in on the left that's only getting 400 psi from the rotary divider. what kind problems should that create?? I don't know if I can get the testing done properly tomorrow. We are supposed to get 5+ inches of snow tonight. I agree that something has to be plumbed wrong or a hose has deteriorated and caused an internal blockage some where.

Most of the fittings on the machine so far are the JIC 8 size. From the valves to the cylinders or motors look to be the smaller JIC 6..

Last edited by Kevin Werner; 12/21/2020 07:57 PM. Reason: needed to add info.