If you aren't a teacher, you ought to be one! The original plans are long gone. I am the third owner. The second owner would have included them if he had them. At least I think he would have. He included 2 brand new carburetors with it, so that leads me to think that he would have included the plans if he had them. When I called Honor Pumps, USA to get a rebuild kit for the pump, they told me that the pump I had was out of production for over 10 years. Then he did the calculations for what size pump that he thought I would need and where I needed to get it from. So now I have $200 for the plans and $300 for the pump, and $100 for the gauges and fittings for the tests. I need to start a spread sheet to keep track of all this.

Right now I get a reading of 700psi in the hose going from the divider to valve used to control the bucket. The out from that valve is t'd into the in hose that goes to the travel control valve, where I still get 700psi. In the out for this valve it reads zero pressure. I do not have indoor space, or even covered space to work on this and this morning we have 39 degrees and rain. I used to be a mailman, and that is a miserable combination. If it stops, then I'll go do the tests that GatorS laid out for me.