this is one of those LG fridges that has the linear compressor,yes it is still under warrantee but its the second time its gone out no cooling first time it was the evap fan now its the compressor,there is a class action lawsuit against them..takes like 3 or 4 service calls from an LG tech to get it fixed. Stupid microprocessor board controls it with a VFD to run the compressor, Ive done the board reset and it error codes 2 which is compressor piston stroke/error. It was a scratch and dent from Sears surplus store,that was 3yrs ago. I was going to braze on service ports to the system,evac it then recharge with 134 but now it looks as tho Im gonna scrap it after researching all the LG failures with these units. I'm tired of this consumer CRAP.
Probably haul it out back and repair it with the Cat 977L, the fix all of fix alls.. That'l make for an interesting video.
If I had the available ceiling height I'd just go get a True commercial two or three door stainless mechandiser fridge..they last a long time.