patience my friend,Surplus Center usually fills an order within two days or so,the shipping delays are still going on out there..I bought some quick-connects for the Isuzu generator fuel system on Tuesday and the order wasn't filled and shipped until Thursday that week..not too bad, you are not their only customer..this is why when I order I get multiples of a fitting and put the extras in the hydraulics drawer in my shop,that way I'm not held up for DAYS over a $2.50 hydraulic part that I can't easily get locally. If you have an account with MSC (mscdirect.com) they ship pretty fast and have all manner of industrial parts and supplies onhand in Harrisburg,they usually ship same day for me,I get it next day if shipped UPS Ground. I think you can order by phone with them with a CC as well,don't have to have an account to buy from them..there's always Grainger,too..they ship UPS..just a thought..

Additionally, a loader is one thing for scooping barn s@#$ or hay into a truck or wagon, but excavating equipment is a different build altogether..much stronger components and build heft needed to excavate.. I see farm tractors pushed beyond design limits quite often an they usually wind up with twisted loader towers and bent masts,etc from off-axis attempts at digging..like loading one corner of the bucket into something normally immovable and 1st gear clutch dumps..Can't fix stupid..