Dont know if the doctors really dont know anything or if they are afraid of the liability law suits that todays general public are so quick to file against them! --- two sides to every story I guess! lol! --- I still lean towards the not knowing side myself!
I been just rollin with the flow on this for now. ----- The loss of bladder control is the worst part for me ---- damn diaper changes are the main problem. If I am sitting/driving/laying down, I can go for a long time but as soon as I stand up----gotta p right then!
Went to Ohio with the neighbor to get his planter and made the whole day on one diaper with no problem --- didnt stop once the whole way over there and as soon as I got out---had to wet the wheel! lol ---- loaded the planter, stopped half way home for burger and fries, had to p as soon as I got out---nother wet wheel---made it home ---nother wet wheel, got planter unloaded, came home and sat down, watched the computer til midnight, --- still on the same diaper!
Usually go thru 6 or so in a 24 hour day. Standing up working it takes more--- also depends on how much water I drink. Coffee dont bother any more than water, so I drink a fair amount of coffee, summer time doing outside work or in the garden ---sis usually brings soda ---That dont seam to make it any worse. I go as long as I can, but when its about to run down the legs,----GOTTA go change! LOL!!

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."