Little weld repair.. I hate to bring work home BUT needed some Aluminum repair. Idiots dragged this grease shuttle around without a wheel for so long they ground one of the brackets down. Thought about pics after I had already started filling in the wore out stuff. Here's some pics of my fun... I built up the worn off ear by clamping a piece of rusty steel to what was left and then just laid pass after pass on the edge until I had enough material built up. sanded it down flush and drilled the holes. Used a piece of high speed steel tooling to cut the hole square.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com] [Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com] [Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
ALL BACK together.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
I'll straighten it out when I deliver it. Didn't realize it was off kilter until I posted the pic. Just need to bend the handle bracket down a little on the right side. they'll have it A.F.U. in a week anyway. Fast food employees don't give a shit about the equipment.

I know a lot about a lot of things BUT I still have a lot to learn.
Life is what you make of it. So, why not make a working machine to make it easier.