Originally Posted by GatorS
This is the valve I have for my drive motor. Not saying you need this but this is what I have.

https://www.surpluscenter.com/Hydra...Motor-Valve-w-Flow-Control-9-7497-30.axd

On my machine I have a 2 spool pump, one flow goes to the motor valve one flow goes to everything else. You have a flow splitter so you have two flows also.

On the side of my hydraulics that goes to the steering and the drives, the fluid enters a single spool valve that has power beyond.

The power Beyond outlet goes into a 4 spool valve. Spool 1 is loader up and down, spool 2 is loader tilt, spool 3 is aux hydraulics 1, spool 4 is aux hydraulics 2. Then it's return goes to the tank return header.

The way this works is if I am actively steering I can't move the loader, but if the steering valve is neutral I have flow to the 4 spool valve and all my functions. I figured steering is more important than lifting.

On the drive motor side I only have one drive motor and one Valve. The flow goes to the valve, to the pump, back to the valve and to the tank. Applying this to you your down stream splitter is all downstream of the valve so this arrangement should work. I was under the pression that your second splitter acts like a positive differential between the front and back wheels.

I'm shocked that you aren't using a a divider of any sort to be able to drive and manipulate the bucket. Love the mini hoe having a separate hyd. system for the loader and the hoe but I had to do it the onboard system just wouldn't hold enough oil. There is still a small cylinder in that system for a 3pt hitch but it'll never get used with the back hoe attached.

I know a lot about a lot of things BUT I still have a lot to learn.
Life is what you make of it. So, why not make a working machine to make it easier.