NICE truck! --- Ya, cant beat the old flatbeds with a hoist. My bed WAS 8' x 12' stake bed when we got the truck---I found 12' to not be real handy , always in the way of the hitch so I cut 2' off and its now 10',---perfect for this length truck.
Looked at a old truck cutoff I have here ---looks like wagon hoist under it too! --- ideas startin to blossom! lol! --- only thing is that I have a cross member in the way on my truck! ---- at least IF I can do something for a motor and trans in mine ---- will do the wagon jobber on it.
I also have a twin cylinder hoist----or part of one, frame plates didnt come with it, but have the cross rod, pump/tank/valve combo which is no good, cant use it on automatic trans anyway and the electric pump does work o.k. on this one, ( wish the trailer pump worked this good)
I had a plow on my old 72 250 hi-boy ---- almost unstopable ! lol! ---pushed some nasty stuff with it over the years. 300 motor, 4-speed, run in 4 lo and go!! --- like drivin a cat!

"A machine you build yourself is a vote for a different way of life. There are things you have to earn with your hands."