It sounds like you have multiple layered issues with your 7.3L Sonny,might be injection pump internal drive ring and/or an HPOP failure...Ive had good luck with my low mileage '06 F350 6.0L diesel up until last spring I went to GA to do a pickup of a large generator at auction and 10hrs later and almost there my truck fuel filters clogged along I-20 outside Atlanta..It was when the COVID shit just hit last April and my state was under supposed lockdown..If I didnt go pickup the unit I'd lose it to abandonment..so hook up a trailer and here we go..no tools no spares supposed to be an overnight turn and burn..$3.4k in repairs for 8 clogged injectors and filters,and a fuel system douche..off the road I did find a great powerstroke diesel shop N of Atlanta who does great work,took care of me..
Powerstroke Specialty, 1046 Parkway Court,Buford,GA 770-904-0733 (www.powerstrokehelp.com) Powerstrokes 6.0,& 7.3L are ALL they work on,nothing else,no cars or other BS.
Give them a call Sonny,ask for Mike the master wrench or Sean,service advisor..or the owner man himself Bill Hewitt,very honest,knowledgeable Ford diesel folks.
Get on Youtube and search their page on 'Powerstrokehelp', they have a lot of good videos up on there for the 7.3L diesel..They get trucks shipped in there for service all the time,FWIW