Not to rub it in Sonny But my truck has a 5 spd Std.. although.. Some times I wish I had an automatic. Like when I'm pulling my boat out of the water. Have to slip the shit outta the clutch to make sure the boat is settled on the trailer proper prior to rolling all the way out on the pedal. tough on clutches for sure. On the flat & level I wouldn't trade it for any thing.... guess that's why I've kept it since I bought it 23 years ago. 350 Vortec with a 5 spd manual. Like driving a sports car when it's not loaded. It's only a 1/2 ton BUT I tend to ignore that rating. It's hauled a few loads of sand that were near 2 ton. 1.78 actual.. I was waiting for a tire to blow honestly but it was only a 2.5 mile trip. now none of the places I get material from will load me over 1 ton. I've been told I'm lucky they do that now days. TECHNICALLY they aren't supposed to load any one over the rated capacity. More trips glad all my BIG projects are done. Might get some more gravel for out back but that's about it.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

I know a lot about a lot of things BUT I still have a lot to learn.
Life is what you make of it. So, why not make a working machine to make it easier.