Kevin

Circuits is an excellent way to visualize hydraulics systems. As a complete numbnuts on hydraulic functioning it helps me.

Jim

I can sympathize with you on throwing stuff on the shelf and forgetting. Sometime ago there was some discussion on HSM (I think) about Chinese induction heaters. Looked on Bangood, found one for about $20, bought it, worked like a charm. I had to replace the transmission drive belt on my Cub. Instruction is to remove fan/drive pulley pull off old & put on new belt. Easy if the damn transmission had a decent nut on the input shaft. Aha, perfect place to use my heater to remove nut.

Now four+ months later I still have not found it, don't have a F'g clue where it is. I am assuming the heater got dumped into the round file There are hand held heaters available in the $200 range the Chinese heater will accomplish the same thing using a 12V battery or two.

I have been attempting to organize my stuff into a semblance of order to cut down on on on the search for stuff that should come to hand easily. Minimal success!

JLG

James Geraci