Another day of farting around with this thing.... I had the second divider/splitter in place which reduced the input to the travel and steering to approx. 5 gpm. Travel became so slow that if I were to drive it down to the end of my street, any toddler that lived there when I started would be a college graduate by the time I got there. I can see down to the end of my street! Out came the second divider/splitter. Steering is okay; there are restrictors in the elbows fittings coming out of the valve. Travel is okay speed wise, but getting started is nuts...it wants to hop like a bunny when I try to get started gently. It acts like a dragster with a poorly designed rear suspension....right before it blows up. If I just jam it all the way, it acts fine There is no fine or less than full speed throttle. The valve is getting approx. 10 gpm as is the loader control valve, which is now the New Prince valve. I would like to be more precise, but it can be feathered, and I can live with that.....I have to go measure for some new hose to replace the ones that are cracked.
Good day to you all!