Originally Posted by sonny
I have a couple of the old, old, old Techs. on my well drill unit! carbs shot---NO parts for that model anymore. These are probably early to mid 80's when I bought them new. also bought a 4" and a 10" post hole auger that fit the gearbox output shaft and dug a bunch of post holes with it in the early years til I got a tractor 3-pt digger.
So far I still never found carb kits for the models I have.

Did get 4 of my rain catch tanks set up and last nights sprinkle put a few gallons of water in them.
I hooked them to the downspouts to catch the water before it goes down next to the basement wall then in. -- It looks like our walls were never coated when the foundation was re-done 60 years ago, so we have 2 unstoppable leaks that I think the tanks outside will take care of.
Also then I can have more water for the gardens. I can pump them over to big storage tanks when they get full.

Got the hotbed extension done and its ready for planting. --- slow process! lol!

I found these so
I'm going to give this a try... Looks right. cooler today but dry going to turn all that mulch We've been dumping in the garden under before it rains again

https://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/part/tecumseh/640257.

I know a lot about a lot of things BUT I still have a lot to learn.
Life is what you make of it. So, why not make a working machine to make it easier.