yeah Kevin-Wisdom teeth are a bitch no matter what age you are..anyway I had a brain tumor back in '95 took out a golfball lump in the back L quad,Im Ok still gettin er done..I was young back then and healed fast..one thing I have noticed is my short term memory sometimes gets the best of me,I write things down to remember them,then I lose the friggen paper i made the notes on..maybe thats middle age comin on..no meds prescribed as I wouldnt take em anyway, Im off everything no drugs at all-(sometimes the Wild Turkey gets me tho) and feel great..Instead of getting it done in two days now some things take a week or so,but I have wisened up as to maybe look at things a bit harder now before I act,with materials getting more expensive every day(just spent $12 for two 2x4's) I find a bit of sitting down and studying things first goes a long way..I have good days and bad days,sometimes I get the 'drops'-just cant hold onto anything..I attribute that to many hours holding and using a 4.5"angle grinder-nerve issues in my hands..eye to hand to hand coordination is OK,no issues with eating or anything like you mention.I'd try to stay off meds as much as possible,the docs will prescribe all kinda stuff..ruby grapefruit and sunshine does it for me..nice weekend comin up here I plan to get outside for some fresh air..much needed