Tell you what I did last week, week before, week before that. Tried to get the idiots who are supposed to give us our second shots to tell us (the public) where in the F they are going to set up their tents and invite us in.

An Abbott & Costello movie script pales in comparison to the stupidity that has and is occuring around the set up and opening up vaccine hubs in the local area. Went to the local Senior Ctr got my first shot, got a card and a come back date for a second shot. Snow fell, everything froze including the local county leaders brains. Bad weather caused delays in getting vaccine in + half the houses, bldgs, etc froze and were not usable, some still are out of service. SO shot date was rescheduled. Only problem the jerks that run the show neglected to tell us that they rescheduled, THREE times. Needless to say I missed out.

Biggest problem is with all the great ways to decimate information no one has posted on who should show up at the hub to get their shots on which day. Finally found a confirmation this morning that my rummies will be injecting Moderna tomorrow. Hope it's true my 42 days are rapidly dwindling down. Need to get there early before they start watering it to make it go further.

Been a S*****y couple of weeks only good thing is that my gout decided to act up. Attacked right foot, usually does left foot. Kinda takes your mind off the problem while you are stomping around like Frankenstein. jlg

You young guys have all the fun!!

James Geraci