so finally finished this build of an Isuzu diesel sound suppressed generator, completed the control panel door as you can see in the last photo,and added a top discharge duct door,nuthin' fancy just a flip-up aluminum door flap that is held up with a steel prop rod..secure and easy..This set run tested and performed well on the load bank at 20KW for over 4hrs..confirmed load test data with a hand-held clamp ammeter. Engine ran well at 180deg coolant temp and 60psi oil pressure. I made a lot of electronic governor adjustments as I went along and got some decent response out of it when changing the load settings..It might need some touch-up later.

[Linked Image from kuhnbros.com]

This Avtron load bank is too big (100kw) to test these smaller generators with precisely, the load steps are in 10KW so I really couldnt get too more than two steps on at once..might have to add a variable section to the load bank in the future to vary some of the applied load..allowing more precise testing..but for now this project is finished and shop cleared..that won't last long tho..