Originally Posted by JIM
Decided to put some time into my 30 year old chipper shredder. Ordered some new stuff, blades - screen and some used stuff on Ebay that aren't made any more. Some stuff is cracked & split some are rusted through. this thing has had tons of stuff put through it in its life time. engine still purrs and starts easy with the new carb I put on earlier. need it to clean up along the fence line. lots of stuff out there to get rid of... More stuff for the garden.. YAY
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com] [Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com] [Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com] [Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

got some parts in last week. been on vacation with the family for spring break this week. I will get back to it Next week. the flailer blades are like $20 each and there are 12 of them... I'm Making new ones. still got a lot of mending to do to the inlet chute.

I know a lot about a lot of things BUT I still have a lot to learn.
Life is what you make of it. So, why not make a working machine to make it easier.